The Ice Cream Truck



happy man vintage


I begin this entry with a smile. Nothing in particular caused me to flaunt writing it. Perhaps I'm happy? Similar smiles from all around me with full intention make history and a cold ice cream cone is all I need now.

The sand below, the tide of the Pacific Ocean, and my joy under all the loving stars above form a haphazard trail along this beach, baby. Walking demurely, you nod to me.

So, we had a party on the beach. Your friends came, but none of mine sat down at the table. The frost in their looks turned beautiful enough to melt with my charm. The stares were enough to use as daggers into snow. Never worry, my love. I don't care anymore about their snobbery and contempt. Let's kiss later.


© Text: Orlando Barahona
© Image: Tony Alter/Flickr

Creative Commons License This work by Orlando Barahona is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram