The Boy

happy kid

Precious soul from my blood. A boy. It wasn't until I allowed myself to love you that Life seems to now be better. Having a nephew has changed me so much, I don't see the same man in me.

No, I don't really know you, but I feel you deep inside my being and think about you. You are a part of me by blood, tender, smart boy.

One day, wonderful boy. One day you will know me better, even if by Legend. Our video chat was extraordinarily touching for me. I love you, M. Feel the long hug and kiss I am sending you all the way from California.

Your uncle Lucius

© Text: Orlando Barahona
© Image: Wayne S. Grazio/Flickr

Creative Commons License This work by Orlando Barahona is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram