Tea for Two

 

domina, high heels, domination, sadistic womens shoes, s and m


I want to summon you to my apartment, Lucius. Not only to talk, but to expand your sexual horizons against your will; nothing new will happen otherwise. My skills have accumulated over the bodies of the countless tricks forced upon me. How sordid, eh, Lucius? I've never had a John as good-looking as you.

Take off my jacket and all it carries. I'm a rough girl and not yet ready to put all my feelings inside you. I'm not afraid of failure with you, but of success, and that is as honest as I will ever get with you. Don't question me, Boy! I brought these cuffs for you.

Tears come down my cheeks also against my will, but not because of feelings, but rather the lack of those. Lie on your back, so I can devour that which is on your body. Watch me, as I throw your legs on my shoulders and then give you all I have: rage and surprise, the weather vane or what makes me your torment. I'm quite pleased to know that you are unwashed, to tease me and take me to highs I haven't smelled on another man.

Much of a reciprocation soon, I can also receive what you wish to give me, several times. Kiss my neck and mark it. The surprise of my physical control doesn't shock you, so I proceed to teach you how to man-handle me. Easy, easy, Boy!

Stop, you pig! How dare you misbehave! Lick and smell the leather of my high boots, Boy! You must be chained and whipped mercilessly until I know you are ready to go further.

You're mine, and that defines you and I. My submissive. Until tomorrow night. Cheers. 

© Text: Orlando Barahona
© Image: Alejandra A./Flickr

Creative Commons License This text by Orlando Barahona is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram