The Name Starts with a J

 

man waiting by the window in a hotel


The searing feeling of my disappointment won't leave me until I say so. It's the story of a cheater who sees no Art in meeting. 

Vacuous and unkind he is, and I like him against my will. He won't be back to my humble flat until whenever his Master allows him. 

Jêrome is incapable of plotting an end to his suffering, yet in me he finds a cherry evening of intimacy, of smiles and touch. How can the act of breathing mean so much to both of us?  Done with it, I am. Nothing screams more tired than a grown man lost. Lost, and shall never be found. So bitter is the sound of me when I am in you.

© Text: Orlando Barahona
© Image: Christophe Rettien/Flickr


Creative Commons License This work by Orlando Barahona is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram